WHP Global prioritizes Environmental, Social and Governance issues, as WHP believes that ESG is fundamental to the success of WHP’s business and future.
WHP Global is a carbon neutral company. Core to our mission, we are dedicated to providing the necessary resources that empower our brands, partners, and employees to effect positive change in the world.
WHP has launched 10 key ESG initiatives:
- Reduce WHP’s energy consumption footprint and maintain carbon neutrality
- Improve air quality in WHP’s offices
- Work with partners across brands to source sustainable material options appropriate for each product category (inclusive of vegan leathers made of apple peels, recycled ocean plastics, recycled denim and cotton, and bamboo fabrics)
- Invest in the development and growth of WHP employees
- Support meaningful charitable endeavors impacting our community at large
- Provide employee health, safety, and well-being training seminars
- Build a network of diversified global talent
- Uphold a zero tolerance policy for discrimination, bullying, violence and harassment
- Implement cybersecurity and privacy policies
- Implement a whistleblower policy